The abstracts submission is now open
Deadline for abstracts submission: Thrusday, 25 October 2018
Notification of acceptance will be sent by Thursday,8 November 2018
- Prof. Khalid Al Meshari Chairman
- Prof. Jameela Kari Member
- Prof. Jamal Alwakeel Member
- Prof. Mohammed Al Homrani Member
- Prof. Saad Alsheeb Member
- The PI(Principle of Investigator) author of top 3 abstracts will be chosen for oral presentation and will receive valuable gift along with the free registration.
- Abstracts should be submitted via the on-line submission system only
- Abstracts must be received by the announced deadline, Abstracts received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Please choose from the drop box the theme your abstract is in ; GN,Transplantation etc.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in clear English with accurate grammar and spelling and of a quality suitable for publication.
- The contents of the abstract should not have been previously published
- To submit another abstract, please repeat the same procedure, as used when you submitted your first abstract.
- The presenting author is required to ensure that all coauthors are aware of the content of the abstract.
- After your abstract submittal you will receive an automatic message with an abstract code number confirming your successful submission.
- If you do not receive this confirmation, please contact the Conference Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org
2 forms of presentations abstracts will be considered: